Why choose a pulled wool saddle pad over all the other many saddle pad options on the market?
Why Pulled Wool Saddle Pads?
The primary purpose of a wool saddle pad or blanket is to protect the back and to absorb shock. Some fibers and construction techniques are better at this than others!
- Wool is the best material for protecting the back and absorbing shock.
- Wool breathes and wicks moisture away from the skin, preventing hot spots that can cause sores.
- The construction of the continuous loops of a pulled wool pad provides air flow and reduces sores caused by trapped heat.
- Pure wool is Antimicrobial & Antibacterial and helps prevent the spread of epidermal viruses.
- Lasting. The hard-wearing qualities of pure wool and the construction of the pulled wool pad mean they last for decades! No more buying a new pad every year.
A Special note for donkey riders… the longer hair of a donkey causes some pads to slip more when they get sweaty. This is NOT a problem with this pad!
Also… my saddle donkeys move better in a pulled wool pad. That says a lot. It means they feel more comfortable and that’s extremely important to me.
Ordering your own Custom Pulled Wool Pad
I can make you a custom pulled wool saddle pad in your desired size, choice of colors and designs. Horses, mules or donkeys, all equine benefit from a pulled wool saddle pad.
You can go to this link for ordering information.
Get On The Notification List
For notifications on ready-made pulled wool pads specials, other custom made tack, notification of any sales or coupon codes sign up here:
Other Custom Tack made from Pulled Wool
Seat savers for your own comfort and harness saddle pads made in pulled wool construction techniques are also available. Email email@example.com for more info.
Check out this link for more info on Custom Donkey Tack